Message From Markus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Just unbelievable! To threaten and harrass a fellow member of this board is just plain old cowardly and pathetic. I look forward to your return Markus.

Grant.
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

This is brutal that it has come to this and even worse the behavior of a few idiots can cause this.

Fish-Hawk & Bobber what are you guys doing to prevent this sort of thing in the future?

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Markus,

From fabulous fishing posts, to valuable fishing advice, to goofy pictures to corn chowder recipes...the board won't be the same without you.

Maybe you'll reconsider after a hiatus. I'd like to think you'd miss some of us, too, and will come back to the flock.

Sorry about the arses that hastened this decision.

Take care and all the best to you and your family.

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Mike Lennox
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mike Lennox »

Although i've never met you, learned alot from your posts. You have the best reports with tons of pics and really good humor...and as already said the site will not be the same anymore.....its sad to see the most respected member of fish-hawk leave because of a bunch of assholes.

mike
moondog
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by moondog »

WOW!!--I don't post too often because I haven't done alot of fishing this last season. I do check in everyday to see what everyone's up to and get the latest news from all you regulars on this board.

I always wanted to meet this man --I repeat MAN--and get to know him like a lot of you people have had the honour of doing.

Pretty sad,- when a guy with a heart as big as his, the kindness he shows, and a great sense of humour, has to deal with this.

I will truly miss your posts Markus---have a good Xmas and New Years !!!!

Mark
Viper
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Viper »

Mark

I can only agree with the others who have posted a reply in this thread. We will miss your posts.

I have enjoyed them all.

:D (Even when you were giving BBR a hard time) :D :D :twisted:

All the best to you and your family.

Hopefully we will hear from you again.
Hoss
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hoss »

Unbelieveable.........I never fished with Markus but he and his family opened his home to me and many others. A total class act and a wealth of knowledge (especially for being fairly new to this area) and type of fishing. I understand the decision he is making and I hope the Morons involved get over their insecurities so the countless contributions this guy made to fish hawk will someday continue. Brutal :evil:
jammer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jammer »

I'll keep this short and sweet...

I've known about this crap for awhile... it sickens me... to the few aholes who are prompting this crap SWING TIME... you've just made probably one of the worst enemies a person could have.... Any more threats or actions against the Kehoe's and its go time...

A bit of advise for Mike and Bobber, i thinks its time to make this site a little more secure... should be a indepth registry, and i hate to see it closed to lurkers... Any crap and your gone for good... this has worked some other sites i know of...
jazman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by jazman »

A very signifigant page in the history and development of FH.net has turned.

I am nothing but sad for the state of affairs surrounding this.
Rideaufish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Rideaufish »

:( :( :( Is all I can say now still trying to get my thoughts in order.
Dartee
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dartee »

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its a shame that the actions of a few whether from this site or one of the others can spoil it for all the rest.

Marcus you are an asset to this site and all its members that call you friend. I've only met you once but would gladly call you "FRIEND".
There are few around these days with the kindness and generosity that you show everyday.
We all take and give the odd jab every now and again and have differing opinions, but in the end we all come back to what brought us all together the love of the sport, pastime and hobby of fishing.
I can understand your decision to back off and focus on family.

The loss of your contributions will be surely missed, hopefully you can make an " Anonymous Guest" appearance at future Fish-Hawk outing.
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

Markus I can only echo what has been said . I enjoyed your posts and hope that you will return at some point. I can't believe that fishermen would do that to other fishermen. They are obviously not real hard core dyed in the wool fishermen. I would love to say more but the language i would use is not acceptable on this site so I'll shut up now and just wish you and your family the best and hope that you end up with a world record fish that will never be equaled in the next two millenium.

Thanks for all your input on FH. :)
Life goes on
Jale
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jale »

Speechless :shock: :shock: :shock:

Joe
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

As much as it disappoints myself and many here, you made the right decision Mark. Be it to protect, create change, just step back and collect your thoughts or whatever the reasons, you know what's best for you and yours, and I will support that.

All the best. We'll stay in touch.
g unis
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

markus

Post by g unis »

all i can say is WOW the worlds sicker then i thought. your a great guy markus