FIRST MUSKIE OF THE SEASON

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I'm feelin more than the burn Bunk... :oops: :x
roughrider
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by roughrider »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not much time left... too get the stink off the meat boat RJ. :lol: :lol:

:wink: roughrider
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Fellas,

I've never felt pressure like this to put a good fish in the boat.....and no a 4 pound bass don't count... :lol: The weather has been piping hot.....and in my areas hasn't done anything to move a fish for me anyways..... :x ...Gordo lost a 30 incher last night at the net....a swipe boatside the night before....and not a sniff tonight.... :x

Now there is a major cold front moving in......tomorrow...dropping temps by minimum 10 degrees for the high....making the next days ahead very tough in my eyes.....but who knows....certainly not me... :roll:

Almost ready to pack it in-RJ

P.S. I did come across something last night in my boat that didn't help things much .....if I do catch a fish you'll find out what it was... 8)
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Congrats BigO! Are you heading out for a go at a bigger one or are ya happy with that beauty?

RJ, I told ya what to do.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Markus,

I did that tonight..... :shock: :lol:

RJ
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

You're good to go.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Moosebunk wrote:Honestly, the fishing Big-O puts in during a year I'm surprised it's your first. Mustn't be targetting them, or otherwise just fishing with RJ the last month or so.

feel the burn RJ :idea: :P :wink:

Nice fish biggy.
The only time I realy target muskie ...is when I go with RJ and Gordo, and a couple of times with john in the past two years, The first time I went for Muskie was a fall get together put together by Fish-Hawk and Bobber on the Rideau...up for grabs was a fish-hawk tee shirt and Hat..topwater and Salmon tied for the largest 39"... I got a 35" tiger, that is also the first time I met RJ, John and Salmon. i had no Muskie Equipment, so i used a 10.5 foot noodle rod and a J-13 Jointed repala , the biggest lure I had at the time :oops: Topwater and I were happy to boat two Fish. I will try and go out a couple more times this year....but i do hear those monster Walleye calling :wink:
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

Big O, I remember that day, it was the first time I ever caught a Muskie, thanks to Salmon!!! 8) 8)

Still have the group picture, what a great day.
skooter
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by skooter »

:D :D :D

Beauty lookin musky there Big "O"

Nice come back.... :lol: :wink:

Well done.. :wink: