Hot Muskie Bite tonight....

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
nywalleye2
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by nywalleye2 »

Those are some nice muskie, way to go guys.
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

Those are some nice muskies guys.
jammer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jammer »

FRICKIN SWEET!!! I hope to scrape together a few days off and come up there and try for some of them big girls!!! RJ send me a PM of the gear i would need... preferably of the Shimano persuasion... Jammer
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Why is it....there is aways someone finding somthing negative, with a pic....I'm not just talking about TM remarks, but most pics where some one has caught a lot of fish...or big fish..., we have seen it with Hoover, Big Bass 444 and now RJ , myself catching river run Salmon....there is always one NEGITIVE remark.... I don't mind being educated ....but lets use the PM method....or like the old saying...if you have nothing nice to say...don't say anything......this is not Directed at TM it's a obervation, i have noticed over the past few months, with many hawkers :!: :!: :!:

AGAIN THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU TM :!: :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by big-o on Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roughrider
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Autumn moon

Post by roughrider »

I can't wait for the harvest full moon,vertical holds,ugly pictures,Quick Strike rigs,Maximum time out of water,keeping a MUSKY,...OH MY GOD...,HOW COULD YOU... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: ROUGHRIDER
skooter
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by skooter »

:D :D :D

Don't matter which way it's held, ...up, down, sideways, ...inside out, ....that's some awsome fish...... :shock:

Way to go, guys.... :D :wink: