so is all those ice shak out off ice yet...?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Peter :lol: ....e-mail/internet can definately be a negative when your corresponding with people you've never met....just the way you express yourself, the way you use exclamation marks, emoticons, etc, can sure trigger a difference in the way someone is perceived......

We all have our different opinions as well when it comes to certain issues....my wife also tell me that at times, I can come across as being too head strong, bull headed and outspoken....

One thing we all have in common though....WE LIVE TO FISH!!! :D

Lookin forward to the open water season, and we'll see you at the cottage end of May!! :wink:
Chevy Champagne
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Chevy Champagne »

well i geuse love is in the air same with spring the snow will be gone soon :D :D
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Don't know about love being in the air Chevy..what I did smell in the air at 5:00AM this morning was a friggin skunk...I also saw a groundhog run across the Dunrobin Rd in front of the high school this morning....the animals know that spring is close........ 8) 8)
Priorguy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Priorguy »

almontefisher

Nope.. I am further up the river in Rhoodys Bay which has no access so its nice n quiet and lots of space.. Although folks in the area are starting to add shacks which is a great thing..

The area your referring to I know and like you I have a couple buddies that have shacks up that way!

Priorguy!
http://arnpriorfishing.blogspot.com/
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

I went the other route with Steve, I met him first :wink: Havent had an argument with him yet. I need softwater soon too!
Chevy Champagne
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Chevy Champagne »

im gonna go try and find a find with lots or rappids and lots of eyes soon :lol: