Ottawa river = filthy

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
wongrs
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by wongrs »

Dore819 wrote:Lol I'm getting pinned ! AGAIN

Look I just said what I think ! If the city really want's to take this matter in there hands don't worry they can find away to find the funds to get inspectors and all that to manage a clean river environment!

All I know is I do my part and pick up my crap, but that's just me. Theres always going to be dirty people all over the O. river.

My 3 cents ! :lol:
Sorry Dore. Didn't mean to pin anything on you. Just sharing my perspective is all. You are right that there will always be dirty people all over the place which is all part of living in a big city. My apologies if it came off as me ragging on you. My intent was only to bring up some new points.
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

wongrs wrote:And some of the worst attitudes are from fisherman leaving behind their bait tins and lure boxes and coils of mono on the shoreline. Pick up after yourself and bit of someone else's and the shorelines would look much better.
Most definitely! I picked up half a bag of garbage (plastic timmies cups, beer cans, terminal tackle packages, fishing line, etc) at Black Rapids on Sunday for the lockmasters. An to think that these anglers are to lazy to carry their garbage out. Not that it's hard to miss any of the garbage cans there. You have to pass at least two of them just to get to your car.
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."
bruce
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bruce »

it;s not just the water it's everything,people park beside a garbage can and still throw their crap on the ground.if attitudes dont change were all in crap!
bruce
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bruce »

wow i just got censored! is that an auto function like spell check?looks like we dont need mods at all!