Musky Buck Progress.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

wolfe wrote:
Just wondering: are you going to name your tempting creations?

W.
Keeping the names simple wolfe.... Musky Bunks. 8)

Yung, buy me an 8 wt so I can start chucking the big stuff. :lol: I'll try and bring myself to fly fishing more this year. 8)

Basss, what's wrong..??? Ice so thick you can't even punch through with that 1 foot extension on the auger. Guess what..?.. Got some live minnows today and me and the missus are gonna try our luck for some pike and eyes tomorrow. Jealous. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jigs »

Hiya Moosebunk:

Good looking lures.

Should get a shipload of musky, or big pike at least.

Good fishin: :D
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

"Musky Bunks"....I like that. Or "Bunk's Bucks".

Just saw my veterinarian friend who is an avid musky man. He went back up to Georgian Bay in November and got some beautiful muskies (& big pike) on his homemade bucktails, most notable being a 53" fatty. :shock: Just saw the pic and drooled.

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Bunk, I'm on the Hudson Straight. It's all salt water fishing. The inland lakes with huge char and lakers are to far out of town for me to go. If I'm not working, I'm on stand bye, so can't go to far. Yes I am jealous. I'm due back in APR and hopin that there still is some ice left for me to hit! G'luck with the pike!