A new baby girl for Jammer...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fishforfun
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by fishforfun »

Nice machine Jammer! Markus one thing for sure it will handle an extra 260 lbs on the back, but if thats me in a hut :shock: I'll walk!
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

Sweet ride, are you thinking of getting a Fish Trap attachment, I've seen those in catalogues, what a nice way to go.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Martin, you loved that ride out. Loosened ya right up!

Jammer has a sweet permanent ice shack. Now that I have the portable and Jammer has the hp, we'll be tossing these babies on the back of the truck and doing a little exploring this winter! :P
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

nice ride Jammer, looks like you will be doing a little travelling this winter :D
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Gotta get one of those.

Sweet Jammer. Why didn't you go for a low ride pimped out model though??? That one looks to off roadish, and you guys in the south don't really have any of those type roads :lol: :lol:
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

What I did was " I waited for the father-in-law to buy one and because he doesn't have a storage area at home he's parking it at my place." I also told him to leave the keys behind just in case I had to move it. hehehe

Now I have a Kawasaki Power Brute 750.

Now i have to install a post hole digger :wink: :wink: and i'm ready for ice fishing.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again