Luskville quebec ice fishing question ?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Luskville quebec ice fishing question ?

Post by Dore »

I'm going up for a fishing day with the familly and friends on sunday. We will be fishing the Rivière des Outaouais in the Luskville area. Has anyone ever fished up in that end ? I want to locate the walleye but dont know where to start ? Any pointers would be appreciated 8)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&biw=11 ... a=N&tab=wl

Thanks
|Dore|
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

bump
|Dore|
gonq67
Participant
Participant

Post by gonq67 »

I fish farther up river,but there will be lots of shacks where your going,a friendly bunch ..theyll help you out.You can get minnows about 2km. past luskville,on the 148 right hand side at the end of the double-lanes,gas-station (T.LEVECQUE)...Don runs it,hes a big ice-man..Id start there,if hes there hell tell u all u need to know...good-luck.. i heard someone pulled a 12lbs. eye out of there recently!!lots of pike too if u hit the bay.Personally id stay away from Dominican.u want the bay a little farther up, maybe6km..between lusk and quyon..just over the overpass on the left (RIVER RD.)Dominican is deep-water and the bite is time spacific(3pm on)the bay is eyes perch pike..all day thing.The gas-station will tell u all this...CHEERS