Ottawa Boat & Sportsmen's Show

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

I will be there all four days working at a couple boths. If you see me drop in and say HELLO.

Cheers
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by GR8-Scott »

Hey JP - I sure will keep my eye open for you - what booths will you be working OR do you know yet??
Scott
- A bad day on the water is better than a good day in the office.....
- Every day can be a fishing day, but not every day will be a catching day.......
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

BOB & BIG

Post by Big Jim »

Bob and I will be on the A-Channel Breakfast with Angie on Thursday morning :D always a fun deal.

Bob is trying to steal my gig :roll: (like that is going to happen) so I will have to slam the weiner big time...I have a plan...involves a vacumn :?: :?: .

See ya all there

BIG JIM...we have awesome stuff for the Kid's this year at the MINTO POND so be sure to bring the wee ones by. 8)
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

I will be at Oziles and the the Corp. Okuma/ Canada Pro booth.

See you all there.

ps. Hey Big Jim. I am gonna so win that stuft animal at the casting pond this year. I have been refining my aim LOL :lol:
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
fiiish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: BOB & BIG

Post by fiiish »

Big Jim wrote:...I will have to slam the weiner... ...involves a vacumn :?: :?: .
:shock:
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: BOB & BIG

Post by GR8-Scott »

fiiish wrote:
Big Jim wrote:...I will have to slam the weiner... ...involves a vacumn :?: :?: .
:shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Scott
- Every day can be a fishing day, but not every day will be a catching day.......
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by GR8-Scott »

JP wrote:I will be at Oziles and the the Corp. Okuma/ Canada Pro booth.

See you all there.

ps. Hey Big Jim. I am gonna so win that stuft animal at the casting pond this year. I have been refining my aim LOL :lol:
Thanks ! I'll drop by both to make sure ! 8)
Scott
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

a little wager???

Post by Big Jim »

Hey JP, if your feeling lucky how about a little wager on a pitchin' contest this spring when my arm is back in shape...if I win you give me $100.00, if you win I slip you one of the stuffed animals with Mr. Izumi's autograph on it???let me know so I can get Bob to sign it at the show :lol: Won't need it, but I'll have it on hand in case :roll:

LARGE

PS...you sort of remind me of a few of the stuffed animals, can't put my finger on which one but your there buddy. :wink: :D
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: a little wager???

Post by Andy_L »

Big Jim wrote:Hey JP, if your feeling lucky how about a little wager on a pitchin' contest this spring when my arm is back in shape...if I win you give me $100.00, if you win I slip you one of the stuffed animals with Mr. Izumi's autograph on it???let me know so I can get Bob to sign it at the show :lol: Won't need it, but I'll have it on hand in case :roll:

LARGE

PS...you sort of remind me of a few of the stuffed animals, can't put my finger on which one but your there buddy. :wink: :D
*snicker* :D
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

What are the show hours?

Also confused about the weiner/vacuum comment. :-)
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Nice walk on cameo appearence Large One....I spit my coffee on the carpet when I saw you walk into the picture with Bob & Angie nad the vacuum...but where was the weiner???...And Angie...what a hottie she is huh. So Bob seemed a bit flustered by it to. I was also wondering if you lost some height as well as weight but then you stepped up to the next level of staging and towered over Angie and Bob...but then again I guess a 6 year old can tower over Bob.

Good on ya Large. 8)
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

almontefisher wrote:...And Angie...what a hottie she is huh. ... 8)
Going to be our emcee at our April 8th DUC Banquet

:oops: 8)
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

LeGrand wrote:
almontefisher wrote:...And Angie...what a hottie she is huh. ... 8)
Going to be our emcee at our April 8th DUC Banquet

:oops: 8)
Well make sure you don't lift any heavy snow and throw your back out... :lol: Tell her I say hi 8)
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Mini Report from the SHOW

Post by GR8-Scott »

Had a great time at the show today. I took my 8-yr old girl (Natasha) with me, along with my uncle (Tim).

My little girl tried her hand at the Minto fishing pond...she did alright, thanks to some help from Nodie. Thanks Olivier!

She scored BIG ... Thanks to Big Jim and Dave Mercer !!!
She sat front row for the Dave Mercer seminar, wearing her pink Fisher Girl hat, and His Royal Largeness selected her to get a Jr.Pro Dave Mercer Fact-of-Fishing shirt (just like the one he wears)...Big Jim threatened anyone who tried to catch it other than her! I got a nice Shimano ball cap (had to fish it out of the pond), that I got Dave to sign after the show.
It was great talking to Dave and Big Jim ! Thanks guys !

We stopped by to see Karma - It was great talking to you again today ... my daughter was very impressed - she was explaining how you fish to her younger sister and brother after the show! You should have heard her!

Seabass (John) and JP - it was great to see you both ... best of luck JP with your move! If you ever have an empty seat in your boat ...shoot me a PM.

Bobber, it was great to see you again too ! Glad to hear you finally sold the Fish-hawk Princecraft ! Now what will you do!?!?!?!

Met a few fellow F-H at the DUC booth (sorry don't remember your names) it was nice talking with you!

I didn't end up buying a boat ... but the time will come !

Cheers
Scott
Scott
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

weiner

Post by Big Jim »

Almontefisher...Bob "is the weiner" :shock:

LARGE :D