GAR FISHING PARLIMENT BUILDINGS

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bigfisher101
Participant
Participant

GAR FISHING PARLIMENT BUILDINGS

Post by Bigfisher101 »

hey every one me and my dad and his girl friend went out last night for some gar fishing. i found this place to go from a post on this website so we decided to give it a shot and what a great choice we made. we first pick up about a dozen minnows and headed down to the heating and cooling plant behind parliment. we set up are rigs with a minnow and a float and casted out. on my dads frist cast in the bay bang a 10-11 pounder. i told my dad i would pick it up what a mistake he flew out of my arms and bit me in the shoulder puting a hold in my shirt and leaving a bite mark. me and my dads girl friend both had one on but didnt set the hook in time (not paying attention)lol and this was all in 30 min you could all so see them coming out of the water at well.

after we used the minnows we changed areas and tryed lures for a change. for while we had nothin untill a pike or muskie didnt see it hit my dad g/f lure she didnt manage to get it as hit when she was pulling it out of the water.and at the end of the day i didnt get skunked i got about a 1 pound bass but were heading back out tommorw for some more action on the water.

all and all it was a great day of fishing considering we only fished for about 2 hours. what a great day :D

kyle.

if any one wanted tips on wear it is and how to get there just reply.

p.s dose any one no exactly weat to fish burritts rapids thanks and hope to see ya gar fishin the ottawa. :wink:
Pickerel Boy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pickerel Boy »

Is the heating and cooling plant the one with the fountian thing right off the shoreline, and if not where is it...

Thanks Matt
Bigfisher101
Participant
Participant

Post by Bigfisher101 »

you got it :D

good luck

kyle.