CARP FISHING DAY AT CAIGERS SATURDAY 3RD JUNE !!!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
cockney carper
Participant
Participant

CARP FISHING DAY AT CAIGERS SATURDAY 3RD JUNE !!!!!

Post by cockney carper »

For all those seriously interested in Carp fishing or even those who just want to pick up some info, there is going to be a Carp Fishing Day at Caigers Resort, 1000 Island Parkway, Mallorytown (near Gannaoque), Ontario on Saturday 3rd June.

I am coming over from England with my friend and experienced Carp angler, Graham Raynor who is soon to be featured in top UK Carp magazine - Carp Addict.

We will be on hand to give advice and tips, including how to make various rigs including the famous hair rig (ask Big Bass Rich!) the snowman rig, chud rig and many others.

For more information call Rick Blasko on 613-353-7978 or email rickb@on.aibn.com, or just send me a message.

Looking forward to it!

Tight Lines

Tony
Aka The Cockney Carper !
topwater
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by topwater »

I am planning on coming down to meet up with you guys see you on the 3 rd :) looking forward to learning some new tips :wink: are you guys staying at Caigers let me know what time we should arrive to meet up with you

Mike
cockney carper
Participant
Participant

carp day

Post by cockney carper »

hi mike
We will be in and out of Caigers all week, baiting up for Ssaturday, so won't be staying at caigers (although that is where we stayed last year and it is to be highly recomended - great food great people!) i have since bought a cottage in Seeleys Bay.
We will be there from early on Saturday - not sure sure what time its starting try Rick Blasko, or call me 613 387 3260 from monday night.
look forward to it!
cockney carper
Participant
Participant

carp day

Post by cockney carper »

hi mike
We will be in and out of Caigers all week, baiting up for Saturday, so won't be staying at caigers (although that is where we stayed last year and it is to be highly recomended - great food great people!) i have since bought a cottage in Seeleys Bay.
We will be there from early on Saturday - not sure sure what time its starting try Rick Blasko, or call me 613 387 3260 from monday night.
look forward to it!