LF: Youth Shotgun 20ga

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
scarkner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

LF: Youth Shotgun 20ga

Post by scarkner »

Well, I guess this fits in the "Other Gear" category :-)

My daughter just turned 12 and has all her licenses, etc. ready to go. All she needs now is a decent 20ga. youth shotgun so she can join me for turkey hunting this spring.

If your own "youth" has outgrown their shotty, please let me know.

I am in Ottawa, but could arrange Kingston, Toronto or Montreal pickup too (I travel around quite a bit).

Thanks!!!
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: LF: Youth Shotgun 20ga

Post by smitty55 »

Doug plays around with the odd gun hehe. He may be able to point you in the right direction in regards to other sites you could check out, like gunnutz.

Good luck with your search. Cool to see the young lass getting into it. My daughter recently passed her courses too, but she's 30.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by smitty55 »

Doug plays around with the odd gun hehe. He may be able to point you in the right direction in regards to other sites you could check out, like gunnutz.

Good luck with your search. Cool to see the young lass getting into it. My daughter recently passed her courses too, but she's 30.

Cheers

edit: site is acting up. had a couple of double posts recently and there's no delete option now in the edit post
Last edited by smitty55 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smitty

Straight shooter
tacklebox
Participant
Participant

Post by tacklebox »

try Jason at Gunco on Colenade rd or stittsville shooting range I have bought used shotguns from both at a fair price .congratulation to your daughter and to yourself showing her the out doose . tacklebox
scarkner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by scarkner »

Good point about Jason and the Stittsville range. I have used both for their respective services, but never think of them for buying stuff! :roll:

UPDATE: After getting horrible service at all the stores in Ottawa, I learned that Cabela's can actually ship shotguns!!! Wow!

Brand new Maverick 88 purchased and on its way!