Xmas Shopping made easy - Beginners Baitcasting Combo sale

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
OutdoorActionOntario
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant
Location: Ottawa Region, Georgian Bay region, Kawartha Lakes Region

Xmas Shopping made easy - Beginners Baitcasting Combo sale

Post by OutdoorActionOntario »

Do you have a beginner angler in your life that you want to get something for this Xmas, or perhaps you are looking at trying your luck with Baitcasting equipment but up until now haven't wanted to spend serious coin in stores on a set-up to your liking? Due to the huge influx of rods/reels into my collection the past season, I have two great starter Baitcast combos that I am going to part with (both of them together) for a very small and extremely reasonable asking price of $60.00.

To give you an idea of how good of a deal this is, the Vendetta rod alone was worth more then 60 dollars. I told you this was a great deal for someone looking to get started into Baitcasting...

These rods and reels are in excellent shape. I am willing to send pics to any interested people if you send me a private message. Otherwise, I probably won't post pictures, you can "google" the rods and reels if you want. They also come together, no point splitting the sale up, the value comes from each of them together, in my opinion....

1. Right-hand retrieve Abu Garcia Black Max baitcast Reel (6:2:1) w/ Abu Garcia Vendetta Baitcasting rod (6'6", Medium Heavy - Fast, Lure weight 3/16 oz - 5/8 oz., Line rating 12-20 lb.)

2. Right-hand retrieve Pfleuger Endeavour Baitcast Reel (6:3:1) with Pfleuger Endeavour Baitcasting rod (6'6", Medium - Fast, Lure Weight 3/16 oz - 1/2 oz., Line rating 8-15 lb.)

So, if you are interested PM me, or if you think someone else might be, pass this along. The Abu Garcia stuff is slightly used but in very good condition, the Pfleuger stuff saw one day out on the water for a total of about 3 casts by my Girlfriend before she decided she hates baitcasters, and it has not been used since, so it is basically like new.

Cheers!

~OAO~
OutdoorActionOntario - Ottawa ON
OutdoorActionOntario
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant
Location: Ottawa Region, Georgian Bay region, Kawartha Lakes Region

Re: Xmas Shopping made easy - Beginners Baitcasting Combo sa

Post by OutdoorActionOntario »

Thanks to everyone who contacted me but this offer is no longer on the table, a lucky Fish-Hawk member took advantage of it and they are gone.

Best wishes to everyone this Xmas!

~OAO~
OutdoorActionOntario - Ottawa ON