Day 3 - Niagara River

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
spanky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by spanky »

man am i jealous... i live 15mins from the Niagara and have never fished it... seeing you all go at and catch that many... well, all i can say is you guys are jerks for posting those pics :lol:

/jealous rant :lol:

good job guys!!!
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Well I need a few bottle of Fa-breeze to get the stink of lakers out of my van. :D :D :D :D The good news is I will be enjoying some of those nice lakers tomorrow night for dinner. See it pays to pick people up from the airport. :D Congrats lads on a awesome 3 day fish adventure.

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Stay 340 yards west from that can is all we can say..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RJ
nighttroller
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nighttroller »

No words to describe those pics! RJ, you might want to change your "I hate winter" logo after a trip like that!!! I might have to pull my boat out of storage early and go for a road trip in Feb. or March if it is still good then.
Northern King
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Northern King »

Nice lakers!!!!!! I only dream of catching laker after laker like that. What was the biggest one??? Hopefully I can get one through the ice at some point this winter.
fishchaser
Participant
Participant

Post by fishchaser »

just what i expected from you Guys, no less

great outing,great pictures, great camaraderie

oh yah, and Happy New Year everyone

fishchaser
roughrider
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Nice

Post by roughrider »

Its always nice when a planned trip comes together 8) ,good weather,clean water,and great fishing partners :D .Does it get any better than that ? Congrats on a memorable trip :wink: roughrider
skooter
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by skooter »

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Great way to close out the year guy's. Nice looking fish there....probably better tastin' than they look too. :D
I know a guy in army surplus, I'll get him to grab you a torpedo launcher for next year. Just mount it on the bow....That 'll cook those hunter's "goose". :shock:

:wink: :wink: :wink: