Stuff dream are made up! Nunavik 2002-03-04

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

They are awefully close TM :o but I'd be doubting you'd wanna reach out and touch them, because touching the closest end of those "boo" to the camera might be considered beastiality :wink:
Trout Machine
Participant
Participant

Post by Trout Machine »

:D :D :D

Now when hunter kill them, you see the velvet on there rack, whe have to peel that and trow them in the lake, and dry them so the be ready for packing and shipping (airline don't like blood)....lot of work luckly it's not my job :wink:

I dont play whit beast....unless they come with the name MEAT :D
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Awesome pics! Welcome aboard!

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Hey TM, welcome aboard!

Now that would be an awesome trip for sure :!:

Wow :!:
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

God's Country

Post by Seaweed »

Amazing photos.... I would love to get up that way some day. I actually want to check out the Russian side of the pole.... I hear that there is amazing fishing up that way also...

Pssst watch for those diamond pipes up there... you are at the same longitude that they found the pipes on the other side of Hudson's Bay... in my opinion there have to be some on the Ungava side as well.