Hoss's 2004 Year in Review

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Hoss
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hoss »

Thanks for pointing that out wolfe about the red 'x'.....I was wondering if that was happenning to anyone else or not....When I checked my post I had the same problem........so I right clicked on the 'x' and they showed up....since then no problem
roughrider
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Great shots

Post by roughrider »

Congrats on a fine year,sorry you had to end it early with motor trouble. I'll see you on Quinte at the secret ramp next fall :lol: :lol: ,no lines there :wink: roughrider
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Great shots

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

roughrider wrote:Congrats on a fine year,sorry you had to end it early with motor trouble. I'll see you on Quinte at the secret ramp next fall :lol: :lol: ,no lines there :wink: roughrider
Hmmmmm....you think :?: :wink:
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Roughrider Wrote:
Congrats on a fine year,sorry you had to end it early with motor trouble. I'll see you on Quinte at the secret ramp next fall ,no lines there roughrider

Can't wait to go for them in the Spring Don.....Yep that a good place to launch....no parking probems, I hope the fish are as close to there as they were in the Fall :D :D