look what the BAR coughed up

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

Nice fish guys. Looks like yoy had a lot of fun catching those laker.
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Congrat's fellas, on some gorgeous fish. The pics are great. Looks like you guys are die hards, like Markus, Big-O and Fishforfun. Paid off, I see!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

Nice fish, well done headed out to crappie bay to haule in a couple pike :lol:
Northamfishing Tackle
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

Thanks markus and mm for the kind words. I hope to hit my weight loss goal by the May trip. I have another 40 pounds to go.

On this trip I also tried out my Fishhedz mask for the first time. It was great, comfortable to wear, and blocked the wind and snow great on the ride to and from the bar. Bring on those spring and summer rain storms!!! If anyone wants to check out the fishhedz masks, go see Ed at Paddletales, that is where I bought mine.

Squig, thanks again for the day on the water, it was much appreciated, it was my first fishing trip in 2 months (new baby thing!!!) I'll definitely take you up on a future trip. I'm sure I'll be down that way for spring salmon, once or twice or three times..... I'm hooked on trout and salmon!!!!!

JimW
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Calling all cars, calling all cars. Putting out an APB on the rest of JimW?!

Sweet fellas!!!

M.T. Livewell
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Great jobs boys!! Nice looking fish!

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey squig69

Great to meet you last Saturday....Super pictures :D , Looking forward to my Next trip to the bar...the Niagara bar that is :) Congrats to Jim W for beeing only hafe the Man he used to be :wink: :wink: , I think you will need a new floater suit....i did notice that the seems on Markus's suit seemed to be under a little pressure, he may need A NEW ONE SOON....WELL MAYBE NOW....right tubby :lol: :lol: :wink:
No dought you guys are lucky to have such a great fishery so close :D
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Good show gents.

Jim W? You mean THE Jim W? That wasn't the JimW that I know.

Have you been lost at sea for a couple of months Jim? :wink:

You know what is great? I know the exact spot you guys were fishing in. There is something about being able to visualize the spot that makes the reports even better.

Way to go guys.

And thanks for the words of caution, snidley. In case people don't know (now come on, there could be a few people who don't know) the gov't has published guidelines for fish consumption on various bodies of water and for various species. They are easy to find at the MNR website.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"