Gajo baits is now Online

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
ProBass170
Participant
Participant

Gajo baits is now Online

Post by ProBass170 »

I'm happy to let you guys know that Gajo baits is now online, I've caught countless fish over the 5 LBS mark and even my first 6LBS smallie on a Gajo Stick. I invite you to check it out, the Spirit shad is a perfect drop shot bait and the colors are sweet. Stock up for the 2017 season you won't be disappointed http://www.gajobaits.com/
Attachments
Holding a 6lbs at the Berkley B1
Holding a 6lbs at the Berkley B1
d2weighin-127_orig.jpg (96.07 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
A pair of St Francis monsters on the Spirit shad
A pair of St Francis monsters on the Spirit shad
PicsArt_09-17-11.35.38.jpg (958.01 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
The perfect way to trigger those finicky shallow smallies is the Gajo stick in Green pumpkin
The perfect way to trigger those finicky shallow smallies is the Gajo stick in Green pumpkin
PicsArt_09-19-09.51.41.jpg (505.88 KiB) Viewed 2190 times
banjo
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Gajo baits is now Online

Post by banjo »

They look good. Like any other plastic, it's usually how confident you are to use them in certain situations. But 25$ for shipping a 6$ bag....?
ProBass170
Participant
Participant

Post by ProBass170 »

You can order more than one bag for the same shipping charge, we all know that when you order online there's always a shipping charge.
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

I personally would never buy from a company that fails to provide an address / phone number on their website.
... even if shipping charges were reasonable. $46 shipping for 4 packs... :roll:

Good luck in your venture.
ProBass170
Participant
Participant

Post by ProBass170 »

Thanks to bring those defects to my attention, I understand that if you want to try them out and order one bag the shipping should be adjusted accordingly, but I guarantee you that if your on fish 1 bag of 12 will only last so long, if you're a tournament angler like me and patern your fish, I like to keep 100 packs on hand so I never run out. Like any other drop shot bait after you caught 2 or 3 fish on one bait when the fish jump you will lose the bait and need to replace it with a fresh one so it's to your advantage to keep a good stock and never miss any big fish opportunity. :lol: