TEAM 28

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

TEAM 28

Post by smitty55 »

LMFAO ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Team 28 you just made my summer hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
28 Francois Dufour / Marc-Antoine Dufour 1/1 4.99 0 0 0 0 4.99 ONE FISH

With all the crap that comes spewing out of your pie holes, with your garbage smugness and sarcasm you call humor, between the two of you, you could only catch ONE FISH on a whole days fishing on the Larry. :cry: :cry: :cry: LOL So much for all that high end gear you like to brag about eh! And you guys consider yourself pros. :oops: :oops: :roll: What a joke. Now that IS funny. Maybe you should have stayed on the dock and used a bobber and a tube jig :idea:

No offense at all intended to any other tourney guys, or anyone that like to use high end gear. I spent almost a grand on 5 reels this summer myself. These clowns get a big kick out of dishing it out, but like most bullies they can't take it too well. With all the chit they've thrown my way it was time to clear the air and it smells so much better now. :) It's certainly not my style to dis other members here or on any other forum, but in this case it was well deserved and I do feel so much better. Even better, they are now on ignore, but after this post I'll probably get some nasty pms, which I'll be happy to share. :twisted:

Cheers folks. :wink:
Smitty

Straight shooter
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: TEAM 28

Post by almontefisher »

Hey it is a nice size one fish at least... 8)

If I had the $$ to enter one of these tourney schedules for a year I have always wondered how I would make out. I kept track last year of my daily average for bass and my average was always 5 fish and about 13lbs on average which looking at results would have put me out of the money by very little so a very frustrating year if I did it. :(

I wonder if we could do a board tourney thing where we report our catches via pictures etc and see who at the end of the year has the bestlbs average.

Sorry to hijack the thread on ya Smitty but it made me think about the regular joes who fish bass all the time with $40 combo's from CTC etc....like me!!
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL