ATTENTION: Newly Registered Users

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

ATTENTION: Newly Registered Users

Post by Bobber »

Anti-SPAM Measures in place.

In order to further the anti-SPAM measures and avoid anyone else trying to sell us purses or handbags, I've had to placed a restriction on Newly Registered Users to the "Fishing Talk" Forum only, until such time that you have made a very small number of posts.

This will allow me to keep an eye in a single forum for SPAM, and get rid of it and the user as quickly as possible. Don't worry, it's not a large number...if you simply introduce yourself (or re-introduce if your username was lost in the crash) in one post, share a pic in another, tell us a story in the 3rd, and reply at least 2 more times to others post, then you'll have access to everything else. (Round about way to tell you how many posts you need to make, but sometimes one can't make things too easy) :)

Hopefully this will keep the crap off the board and the topics to fishing related only.
Regards,
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)