Removed stuff - Fitzroy

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
lifeisfun
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lifeisfun »

Perhaps dad and his friends kept the limit every time out ? :?
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

lifeisfun wrote:Perhaps dad and his friends kept the limit every time out ? :?

Fish were mean't to be eaten...

Perhaps one day they bite ..and the next they don't........ :idea:
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

Bass Addict wrote:
lifeisfun wrote:Perhaps dad and his friends kept the limit every time out ? :?

Fish were mean't to be eaten...

Perhaps one day they bite ..and the next they don't........ :idea:

I had a guy tell me that, and he was getting ready to filet a garbage bag of bass, cat fish and walleye. He told me as though he was all-wise: "you know one day there's fish, and the next there isn't". Here's an idea, maybe if you didn't fill garbage bags full of fish there would be some next time you visit.....

Eric
Walleyehunter
Participant
Participant

Post by Walleyehunter »

Wow....Is everyone on this forum this arrogant? So you know, he only fished opening day, and only kept them on that day. And yes, I understand sometimes fish don't bite. I was looking for some help on if the water levels or possibly a change in the dam has changed the fish's patterns since the past. If someone can actually give some info than thank you.
lifeisfun
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lifeisfun »

Couldn't agree more Eric :)
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

There are people who think that they are better than everyone else on this board because they fondle the fish after they jam a hook in their mouths then throw them back. Somehow they think that they are better than those who harvest in a responsible and lawful manner.

If people are taking their limit, and you don't like it, whine to the government. Leave law abiding responsible people free of your incessant BS.

Go to a Greenpeace rally and leave us the heck alone.

With inflammatory, sanctimonious and quasi-pious remarks like that, life is less than fun.

STFU and go fishing.

Craig
twilson
Participant
Participant

Post by twilson »

I have been out several times from Constance Bay to the dam by Fitzroy and the fishing was not as good as usual. Think they weren't letting out much water, means less current and less action. One sauger and a bunch of cats, and a few little pike. All jigs. Was just good to be on the water. A good spot is under the hydro lines towards Mclaren's landing, but it can cost alot of jigs on the rocks in big current, but that's where I have found them. Need serious weight to get near them. Hope this helps!
lifeisfun
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lifeisfun »

cprince wrote:There are people who think that they are better than everyone else on this board because they fondle the fish after they jam a hook in their mouths then throw them back. Somehow they think that they are better than those who harvest in a responsible and lawful manner.

If people are taking their limit, and you don't like it, whine to the government. Leave law abiding responsible people free of your incessant BS.

With inflammatory, sanctimonious and quasi-pious remarks like that, life is less than fun.

STFU and go fishing.

Craig
It's hard to hear the truth - isn't it ?!
Walleyehunter asked why there was no fish to be caught and I voiced my opinion. If you don't like reality, tough luck cprince.
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

cprince wrote:There are people who think that they are better than everyone else on this board because they fondle the fish after they jam a hook in their mouths then throw them back. Somehow they think that they are better than those who harvest in a responsible and lawful manner.

STFU and go fishing.

Craig
Image Image Image

Thank you Craig!!!

As long as the fish in the garbage bag were conforming to regulations there is nothing to say. It legal. End of conversation. Get over it.

DS
Excessive compulsive dropshot fisherman
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

@ lifeisfun

Walleyehunter mentioned that 20 years ago his Dad was able to catch his limit on opening day within a few hours.
My dad used to fish opening day there about 15-20 years ago and caught his limit after a few hours.
You took that opportunity to accuse his father and his friends of being responsible for the lack of Walleye.
Perhaps dad and his friends kept the limit every time out ? Confused
You had nothing to contribute other than that slanderous utterance dripping with innuendo.

slan·der
(slndr) n.

1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

What you are doing is called "Trolling". This type of trolling has nothing to do with fishing and everything to do with causing a fight, and looking for an argument, or looking to advance your ideas and ideals at the expense of others.

This is what debases this site and keeps lurkers lurking and not posting. It would be opening themselves to criticisms and out and out accusations by the likes of you.

Weather you views are justified or not, what you are contributing makes this site less fun for everyone. Your trolling is the very type of inflammatory posts that Bobber should be cracking down on.

This is the reality.

Craig
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

If I go out on the Ontario side and my Sports Men licence has a limit of 4 pike, 4 walleye, 50 perch...... I'll come home with all the legal fish I can. If there’s a problem contact the MNR and submit a complaint. I pay my licence fee and I eat and keep all the legal fish I can catch in a day. They have regulations for a reason each zone...... they study fish production... predators.... ect... ect... ect... then they submit there studies to the MNR and then they come to a fair and STUDIED catch limit. So ether his father in 1970 caught all the fish and then his father caught his limit and everyone in the village caught there limit.... I'm confident that the MNR ( or like some kind of fresh water scientist contractors) would look in too it after years of no productions ex. walleye slots ect ect..... As long as people follow the rules it's all good 8)
|Dore|
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

holy smokes....take it easy guys...no need to be throwing accusations around here. :)
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

cprince wrote:@ lifeisfun

Walleyehunter mentioned that 20 years ago his Dad was able to catch his limit on opening day within a few hours.
My dad used to fish opening day there about 15-20 years ago and caught his limit after a few hours.
You took that opportunity to accuse his father and his friends of being responsible for the lack of Walleye.
You had nothing to contribute other than that slanderous utterance dripping with innuendo.

slan·der
(slndr) n.

1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

What you are doing is called "Trolling". This type of trolling has nothing to do with fishing and everything to do with causing a fight, and looking for an argument, or looking to advance your ideas and ideals at the expense of others.

This is what debases this site and keeps lurkers lurking and not posting. It would be opening themselves to criticisms and out and out accusations by the likes of you.

Weather you views are justified or not, what you are contributing makes this site less fun for everyone. Your trolling is the very type of inflammatory posts that Bobber should be cracking down on.

This is the reality.

Craig
Craig, you have a spine!
Let me buy you a beer!

AWSOME!

8)
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

I'm ok with people keeping their legal limit. I've kept a couple of fish in my day. My comment was aimed at buddy with the garbage bag who thinks he had nothing to do with an empty lake. Probably went back and blamed it on water levels.... :-)

Eric
lifeisfun
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lifeisfun »

cprince wrote:@ lifeisfun

slan·der
(slndr) n.

This is the reality.

Craig
Obviously you ain't lawyer since the first word in the sentence conveniently escaped your attention - PERHAPS .... :)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/perhaps

10 years from now you will have to travel 4 hours north to get your limit,
but I guess that will be your entitlement since you paid for the fishing license.
Good luck !