PRIVATE ACCESS MEANS PRIVATE ACCESS

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

PRIVATE ACCESS MEANS PRIVATE ACCESS

Post by bts »

:twisted: Well you will know who you are as you read this :twisted: Anyone that knows me knows that I welcome anybody that wants to fish to fish with me. Heck I even put up an invitation to join me for the derby. But to pull up and set your portable up 15 feet from my shack and fish all day. Then at the end of the day ask about the access point. I tell you not to come through the private access but you are welcome to come on at a certain spot and come over to fish.

I head out to my shack this morning and as I am pulling on to the lake one of the locals tells me that my buddy that was set up beside me came through the park early this morning and was back fishing again this morning.

WELL IT'S A BIG LAKE AND YOU CAN FISH WHERE YOU WANT BUT LIKE I SAID THAT IS A PRIVATE ACCESS. SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!! AND IF YOU ARE GONNA TRESSPASS, GET RID OF THE FISHHAWK HAT. YOU'LL GIVE EVERYBODY A BAD NAME!!!!!!!!!!

PS On a friendlier note, Almontefisher, nice to meet you at the weigh in.
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

No respect......
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

:roll: :roll:
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

Well said BTS.

One of the worst ways anglers get a bad name is our often disregard for private property.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

BTS: Youshouldn't have caught the 12 walleye in the morning yesterday...Now that guy thinks it is a great spot...Little did he know you were at the grocery store... :lol: :lol: ...It is too bad that people do that unless he did not understand what you had meant..but I am not assuming that. It was nice to meet you as well and congrats on the derby win.
jazman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by jazman »

god save the queen....

nice fish there Brian!
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Way to go on the fish Bri!!!

Nice to see the "Law" was upheld :roll:

Jaz.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fishn'Ottawa
Participant
Participant

Post by Fishn'Ottawa »

So... This was at your derby? Or at a different lake? Either way, not really your beef unless you're the private access owner. And the guy can fish 1 foot away from you I think if he wants to, I think?...

Anyway, ice fishing is boring unless you move around anyway...
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

Fishn'Ottawa wrote:So... This was at your derby? Or at a different lake? Either way, not really your beef unless you're the private access owner. And the guy can fish 1 foot away from you I think if he wants to, I think?...

unlless you are catching fish :D
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bts »

Fishn'Ottawa wrote:So... This was at your derby? Or at a different lake? Either way, not really your beef unless you're the private access owner. And the guy can fish 1 foot away from you I think if he wants to, I think?...

Well I'm sure glad I got your opinion :lol:
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Fish'nOttawa do you know how to read? I clearly understood that story, no grey area at all!!!!
Jebby
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jebby »

frickin people
slushpuppy
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by slushpuppy »

I know someone who's not going to be invited to be real with his buddies.
GetTheNet!!!
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by GetTheNet!!! »

Fishn'Ottawa wrote:And the guy can fish 1 foot away from you I think if he wants to, I think?...

:? Well I guess you could... But you'd be a pretty huge jerk if you did. There's lots of water out there, a little fishing etiquette is nice.
HitmanHill
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HitmanHill »

Good day Brian, just because someone wears a"FishHawk Hat" doesn't always mean the person has any real ethics, :cry: you would hope they would and that they would be very appreciative of your offer but then again there are people out there that will take advantage of someone elses generosity and set a very bad example for others. Glad to hear you you had a great fishing day though. :D It must have been a great weekend to be on the ice. :) :)