Naming of Locations on Fish-Hawk

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Big Bass 444 wrote: A moral aggreement in this case just don't work here as it stands right now.
Hey guy...
That's rich.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Big Bass 444 wrote:.....why should we bring a new rule in the community when we can't even respect the ones allready in place!
Circle gets a square. Right on Yan.

I don't think anything is that big of a deal on this site in the eyes of leadership. Just as long as there is free stuff for a few leaders to try out and "review"... just as long as the checks keep coming in from advertisers... they don't really give a spit.

Maybe they would if they were contributing members who actually fished somewhere. Have not seen a report that was not a commercial come down from on high... any one?

There have been MANY pointed, real questions about real issues about members actions that went ignored or otherwise unaddressed.

Rules on this forum mean NOTHING. so putting a new rule on here about anything is useless as tits on a bull.

This might sound like I am down on this forum. Not at all. I come to this forum because of the people and in spite of the bumbling, negligent and absent leadership who are too busy to read, post, contribute, arbitrate and just plain lead.

The only thing that really matters on this forum is product reviews and advertisements. The sense of community is not nurtured or helped along by any of the rules in place.

Don't worry about death threat, slander, idiocy, insecure forum enrollment, antiquated forum software... thats all good... just as long as the free stuff and advertising checks makes it to the right place.

I get the feeling that this forum is run on a server in someones closet under their winter boots and it poops out money and fishing equipment periodically.

Just hope someone doesn't find the plug and say to him self; " I wonder what this is for?" and yank it out.

Craig
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Craig
... laughing @ the server in the closet under the boots... !!! :D
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Big Bass 444 wrote:Thanks for sharing! :wink:

No worries.

Let me also share this .....

http://www.ultrabassoutaouais.ca/Result ... is2010.pdf

Or this....

http://www.ultrabassoutaouais.ca/Result ... re2010.pdf

There.. how does it feel to be "exploited" so to speak like you did to Kevin??

At least you're consistant in your finishes.... Hopefully your master plan falls into place soon. With finishes like that, and idiotic moves like this online..... you may not have as many logos on you're shirt next year.

Merci and "go gettem champ"..
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

Ok this thread has gone on for long enough. End of Thread.
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."