24/7 is a real BONEHEAD !!!!!!!!

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

OH OH!!

theres going to be some slow singing and flower brigging if people start going to this lake.
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

big bass 444

if you have any respect for me you will remove the name please
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

not before i booked a week at this cottage. 8)

Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

This is getting really, really sad. I was just going to post a report from this weekend and then I READ THIS. This is disgusting! I knew the lake for some time and would have never thought about mentioning any names out of respect for the Amigos and a fishermans secret... Good one BB444. Your a real class act now. That was a real peice of sh@t move regardless of ANYTHING!
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Tip-up wrote:This is getting really, really sad. I was just going to post a report from this weekend and then I READ THIS. This is disgusting! I knew the lake for some time and would have never thought about mentioning any names out of respect for the Amigos and a fishermans secret... Good one BB444. Your a real class act now. That was a real peice of sh@t move regardless of ANYTHING!
Ditto.

Andrew don't let this stop you....I wanna see your weekend report.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Pretty un-ceremonious BB444.....

Lake X is Lake X and should have STAYED Lake X.....

For the record Paul and Kev....I'll never set foot on that lake without one of you two out of respect.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

i have seen the effect a site can do on a lake...ok some lake it wont effect mucth..or river..

but some lake the size off a pond....... :cry: :cry: .

i feel sad for people that live around ..see people try to sneek in etc.

people be respectfull and keep away frome private lake unless you get in by the people on it.

sites and reports do kill lakes and fish.

sher its fun to see reports but ..please be carefull what you say and show..background etc.

people justwant to no where it is and how to get there etc.

please be carefull.

might be cool to see pict off nickels..but it could turn into pennies in no time. :cry:

sad for sher to see any names off mini lakes shown..good or not.the right one or not.

joco,hope this tread will be erase.

and people...this is a very private lake..be nice and keep out.be respectfull.
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

Ouch.

I won't be going there guys, you have my word. Too far anyways.

E
Spezza_Fan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Spezza_Fan »

WoW! I can't believe someone outed the lake even if it is a private lake. I don't know how mad I would be if someone were to out my Lake X. I always wanted to know the name of the Lakes but now that I know, I feel bad for everyone who tried to keep it private. I really hope for you guys that this thread gets deleted before more people read it.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Ottawa river, BOQ, Rideau, Silver, Sharbot, Mississippi ARE not lake x's...

Tucked away lakes in the hills and private lakes are....

I might have my own lake x soon.....everyone is welcome....but its in Georgia.... :lol:
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
PerchPredator
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by PerchPredator »

Yeah, since I've only been fishing in Ottawa for a short amount of time I've had some great people give me some advice on where to go.

I've received some tips and PM's giving spot help with the request of not disclosing the spot. Eventhough some of these spots aren't hidden gems or big secrets to most I certainly wouldn't disclose any info like that out of respect.

Oh BTW, Petrie Island is my X spot. No one is allowed there anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: (worth a try)
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

Bass Addict wrote:
fishin mission wrote:well well well ......maybe now i can be the guy on the road flagging you down B.A just let me know what time and where !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This weekend might be your lucky day...i'm thinking of putting up an open seat thread for Lake XXX :idea: :idea:

MAYBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooowww woooww woooww une minute la ! aren't we going on Saturday ?
|Dore|
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

petrie sucks anyways so i'm ok with not going there perchpredator consider it done! my lake x is mud lake in brittania but shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

I'm taking notes....we're looking for a fall get together spot that rents cottages. Something fresh would be fun.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Still unsure how a thread with this title lasted more than 20 minutes without being yanked my mods....

444...not cool and not needed.

What bothers me most about this happening is Kevin will be affected by this bigtime....the kid has a heart of gold and he's getting roped into something that he had no hand in perpetuating.

Too bad.

RJ