How do you like your fish cooked?

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.

How y'all like yo fish cooked now....

DEEP FRIED!!!
20%
Pan fried
40%
Sautéed
10%
Poached
5%
Broiled
No votes
Baked
5%
BBQ'ed
No votes
Smoked
20%

Total votes: 20

fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

That is an out standing photo right there.

pm sent
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

slop wrote:I'll let some pics speak for themselves....food!!

There's the bacon!!!!!!!!!.....
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

F-H is messed up ..... Fatluke ... got a quick question for you .... if Jimmy from the Valley- harley what ever posts something not related to fisfing you make a fuss and the guy goes and posts a random '' How do you like your fish'' in the NON fishing and you're still complaining .... ? Not that I care or even know you or Jimmy ..... ease out a little ..... if you're not enjoying a topic theres many more or start one your self ect..... 8) 8) :lol:
|Dore|
Dan Smyth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dan Smyth »

I like my fish on a paper plate with fried spuds, onions and baked beans as long as it is cooked on a beach or shoreline with my buddies far away from work and the other things in life which get in the way of spending time on the water.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

outa line Markus...

I've removed your post....
mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

bacon

Post by mikemicropterus »

:lol: I like BACON and Jimmy from the Valley is OK too.

I'd have to say there are some envious people who post here and it's becoming annoying to have things posted out of spite. seems childish to me.

If Jimmy wants to post he has green kahuna's so what, I have seen and read some pretty useless threads on this site and it's sad that people will post FRACTIOUS comments with no substance except to taunt and incite arguments or perpetuate their own useless opinions. I stand guilty of this also so I know of what I speak and that maybe a problem with others

It's some February and some people need to replenish their vitamin D which sadly is not in BACON I just checked.

I LIKE TO SMOKE MY FISH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :wink:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. Henry David Thoreau

Read my Blogs on http://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/auth ... rstorm-ca/

Listen to Podcasts on http://www.spreaker.com/show/lanark_county_confidential
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

To be honest, FatLuke only eluded to the fact he might be a braggart. It's not like he called him a Blowbag or something :lol: :lol: :lol: There is a difference according to the Urban Dictionary.

Definition - BRAGGART

empty boasting, arrogant pretension, a swaggering, cocky manner.

Definition - BLOWBAG

Someone who constantly self-promotes their own talent, products, or business interests, to the annoyance of everyone around them.

Example:

Bill: Dude, did James tell you about his new hog?

Adam: Funny you should ask! He did elude to it in numerous threads along with posts about diet, toys, guiding, and bodybuilding. That blowbag!
devon
Participant
Participant

Post by devon »

Thanks for that there lesson Bucketmouth.....

Astonishing folks with your great knowledge....

Makes you look like a pretentious $hithead yourself...
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

it's not my "great knowledge" Devon... sorry I didn't include footnotes for you, but I did mention that those were according to the Urban dictionary. Need a link?
devon
Participant
Participant

Post by devon »

No I don't....

Just not sure why you want to add to the stirring of the pot? Must be a slow Monday for you...

But I will say this...

"Let he without sin cast the first stone"

Can you figure out which scripture that's from?

or how about this one....I am sure your "mommy" told you as a kid (maybe you still are one I don't know)

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all...

But reading your post you look like you are going above and beyond to be a JA.
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

I'll leave it at this... having been around internet forums for as long as anyone else here, I've realized that it's not only fruitless to argue with people I don't know, it's even more fruitless to argue with someone who has obviously only joined a forum to jump to someone's defense or down someone's throat. It's no hidden fact that you joined on the same day Luke made his post. So which of Jimmy's friends or family are you? I'm gonna say his wealthy Uncle Philip from Australia who drives a Bentley that he sometimes gets to drive.
devon
Participant
Participant

Post by devon »

Seems to me you are a genuine piece of work.

If, you practice what you preach in your last meaningless post....then why put a long-winded, kick a guy when he's down, post like you did?

Ya, I have met the guy once or twice and he was genuinely very nice to myself, my wife and my 2 boys.

Told me about this site back in the summer and gave me and the boys some extra tackle he had when we met him at the docks in CP.

So to me, a guy who goes out of his way to help someone deserves a little praise.

Certainly his posts come off as him being a $hithead...but this is the net.

Out of curiosity..do you know him there Bmouth? Or being a band-wagon jumper like others I've seen over the last few months on this site?
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

well thats enough of this thread