jealous.....yes...

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

jealous.....yes...

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Well a good buddy of mine whom I used to work as a doorman with sent me a message via la Facebook last week.....

Dude got into the adult film industry....no, not as an "actor" as a marketer...so he really does make the $$$$....travels the globe and does trade shows everywhere....

He's living in California and messages me from a friends yacht as they are out fishing......grrrrr!!!

To make things worse he sends a pic of the weather.....GRRRRR

then the real kicker.....a pic of some of the ladies in the biz..... :evil: :evil: :evil: who they decided to take "fishing".....

But on another note...apparently the fishing in Cali is awsome this time of year.......oddly he sent no pics of the fish caught.....hmmmm..... :lol: :lol:

Ohhh the life of some eh???

Jeez I cannot wait for spring....

or another job...... 8) :wink: :lol:
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

???????????
Last edited by troutnmuskiehunter on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

Muskiehunter you just never give up do you? ,,,,,,,,,,,i think your mommy is screaming at you telling you to get off the net. I guess you need to get out muskie fishing rather than come on here and take shots at people.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Yes, pathetic ain't it Dano...
Check ur pm's..ice fishing?
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Danomano wrote:Muskiehunter you just never give up do you? ,,,,,,,,,,,i think your mommy is screaming at you telling you to get off the net. I guess you need to get out muskie fishing rather than come on here and take shots at people.
My mom died from cancer a few years ago...thanks for reminding me....now mind your own DAMN business...I guess you being from Mars (as per your location from your Avatar) you totally understand what Jimmy is talking about right JA?? :wink: :shock: :P
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

????????? hey lookie i can do that toooo!!
Last edited by fishin mission on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steadyj_17
Participant
Participant

Post by steadyj_17 »

Danomano wrote:i will not mind my own damn business..excuse me! you don't tell me what to do and never will. And the reason i put in from mars is so when i dump my ashes from my fire pit and my cigarette butts on you lawn you won't know where to find me. wanker!
Danomano!!! you are a real piece of work... those comments are just ridiculous not to mention very childish...
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Same as you pm'ing me to fight the day my grandmother died eh Steve-o?

Steady...no disrespect but stevie wonder here always has a snide comment to make....and frankly it pee pee people off.

Granted, I can come off the wrong way on here at times...but never rude,snide or insulting...big difference.

People on here are getting REAL tired of it...its simple. Don't like a post...don't reply..
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

yes mommy! i'm sorry i'm going to my room now !! LMGFAO
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Nope...
Not posting any reports of the lakers caught.
Was at winterlude, wanna see those pics?
Also getting the bikes ready for Spring...

See no point on reports here anymore...subject to more ridicule and criticism than its worth...

Not been doing a lot of ice fishing this winter actually..since I dropped 60 lbs I can't take the cold so much as when I had the extra padding....

Not to mention the kids ain't so fond of ice fishing...and they come 1st...soft water..diff story.

Worry not, they'll be pics of specs,whities, and some nice eyes up soon enough..